click to view more photos
Parents Night Out at the Y is the perfect escape for parents! Register early to secure your spot.
This is a special event for children 8 weeks-11 years. There are a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, fun in the Bounce House, swimming, and so much more!
When: 3rd Friday of each month
Where: Hamilton Family YMCA
Who: Children ages 8 weeks-11 years
Cost: $10/members; $15 non-members
Deadline: Registration begins on the first of each month starting at 7 a.m.
Parents Night Out is a great way for parents to get a night out while their children have fun. Our child care staff strives to maintain a safe, fun environment for infants to 11 years. Parents can be assured that children are separated into appropriate age groups and the staff provides lots of fun, exciting activities performed with safety in mind. The following guidelines will help the staff to maintain a safe, fun environment for the children. Please take time to read the guidelines below.
- Sign your child in the designated areas no later than 6:45 p.m.; sign out is 10 p.m. Please remember that parents must pick up children and show a picture ID - you must label on the form the parent that will be dropping off and picking up the child.
- Please make sure when signing in for this event that you fill out the sign in sheet completely.
- Snacks need to be separated, and labeled accordingly, this will help staff designate correctly when giving snacks to multiple siblings
- If your child (ages 5 and up) wants to swim, please indicate it on the registration and be sure to bring a towel and appropriate swim attire. NOTE: all children must pass a swim test or they will be required to wear a life jacket
- Separation from a parent can be tough for children; we will try our best to redirect and console a child. NOTE: the staff will call the parent of a child that is inconsolable for 30 minutes, and the parent will have 30 minutes to pick up their child. Please respect these guidelines, as we work to ensure your child's happiness and our ability to provide the best care to all children participating in Parents Night Out.
- We follow the same discipline rules designated by our association’s child care handbook.
For more information, please contact Chelsea Schwabe.