When you join the Y, our free Y-Start Program will help you become familiar with all the Y has to offer. When you join, we’ll ask you about your goals and how you hope to benefit from your association with the Y. You’ll have two more sessions with one of our wellness coaches to design a plan to meet your goals and to give you an orientation to our programs and services. You’ll also receive coupons for free personal training sessions – two for individual memberships and four for family memberships. Ask about Y-Start at the Welcome Center when you join the Y.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – No Contracts
A YMCA membership is guaranteed, so you never have to sign a contract. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of our services, we will refund the remaining unused portion of your membership with a 30-day notice.
The Benefits of Membership
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Family enrichment
- Programs for children and teens
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Grow in spirit, mind and body
- Group exercise classes
- Individual fitness evaluation
- Member discounts on YMCA child care (individual memberships is free until age 5), day camp, resident camp, youth sports, and other Y programs.
- No contracts: If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will refund the remaining of your membership with a 30 day notice. See your branch for cancelation policies and notices
- You can save on your YMCA membership if your employer is a Y Corporate Member. For more information, contact Lori Dodd at 423.265.883.
The Mission of the Y is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.