YMCA DAY CAMPS
YMCA Day Camps foster children's emotional, social, physical and creative growth through a range of interactive activities all while building relationships with counselors and staff who serve as role models every day. Camps provide a variety of activities from educational outdoor experiences to hands on academic projects. Each week includes swimming, field trips, and at some camps activities like archery, riflery and canoeing.
Our camps are designed for children of all ages and are located throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia. For more information on your local camp, check out our Locations Page and contact your local YMCA.
YMCA Day Camp helps to enrich kids lives by building Assets.
We are committed to providing programs that focus on healthy living, physical activity, and educational enrichment within an atmosphere that fosters the growth of the 40 Developmental Assets in each camper. We accomplish this through national standards for out-of-school time and those set forth by the Search Institute.
- CATCH Kids Club is a unique approach to child health developed by the University of TX. CATCH is a research-based program that keeps kids moving, eliminates elimination games, and promotes good nutrition. Follow the link to learn more about CATCH!
- Positive Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith are a part of everything we do, every day. It is our goal to help build these values in your child while ensuring safety as our top priority!
- Social Competencies: We teach kids to make positive decisions, understand others, and understand their community through our camp programs!
- Pre-Camp Hours: 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- After Camp Hours: 4 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- $95/week for YMCA Members
- $125/week for Non Members
- A $5 registration fee is required at the time of registration for each week attending.*
*Registration fee is non-refundable
2017 Day Camp Application
2017 Downtown Branch Day Camp Swim Registration Form
**Remember! No one is ever turned away from any YMCA program due to financial limitations. Scholarships are available for those who qualify. Please contact your local YMCA branch to complete a scholarship application.
**YMCA Day Camp offers inclusion opportunities for campers with special needs who function well in group environments. Please contact the camp director to determine if we can safely accomodate your special needs camper.