GREAT ADVENTURE STARTS HERE!
What is the Adventure Princess Program?
- The YMCA Adventure Princess program is for fathers and their daughters (5-11 years).
- There are Circle meetings in the community in which you live each month and a city wide activity each quarter.
- The small groups are called Circles. Each Circle has a unique name and a great heritage. These small groups meet together to build bonds between daughters and dads.
- Circles meet throughout the Chattanooga area in Hixson, North Chattanooga, Signal Mtn., Lookout Mtn., Ooltewah, East Brainerd, Ringgold, Boynton, Fort Oglethorpe, Chickamauga and Cleveland.
- Activities include a campout at the Ocoee, Cumberland Caverns Overnight trip, and a Father/Daughter dance and much more.
Building strong kids, strong families and strong communities is very important to the YMCA Adventure Princess program.
- Each month Circles will meet in your community.
- The Circles will have arts & crafts, character development, compass points, service projects and fun activities that dads can do with their daughters.
How to Start A New Circle:
Starting a new circle group in a community, church or neighborhood is very common and simple.
- The group will need a volunteer leader and 6 to 8 families.
- The YMCA will help prepare the leaders with training, materials and support
How To Register:
Fill out the Registration Form and email, fax, mail, or drop off at the Downtown Chattanooga YMCA.
$50 Father & Daughter for 2013/14 year
$40 Additional Child
For more information, contact:
Adventure Guides Coordinator
All registration takes place at the Downtown YMCA