Volunteer at the North Georgia YMCA
click to view more photos
At all levels, the YMCA is an organization driven by the work of volunteers. The YMCA mission needs individuals from all walks of life to serve in various roles everyday. Volunteers at the Y include business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens and individuals who all want to give back to their neighbors and impact their community.
Volunteers of the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees.
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes.
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health and smart life choices.
- Advocate for the Y's efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and our community.
All volunteers must complete an application and submit a criminal background check.
For specific questions about volunteering, please email us.